Rollins Pond

Route 30 Saranac Lake, 12983
New York State DEC operated campground located on Rollins Pond. 80% of the 288 campsites are located directly on the shoreline. The other 20% overlook the water from across the campground road. Hot showers, flush toilets, trailer dumping station and boat launch are available.
Phone: (518) 891-3239
Website: www.reserveamerica.com
Rates: $18 D
Season: May 16 to September 1